Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find your herbs, plants and flowers?
- Olympia Co-op Eastside has our ashwagandha powder, dried calendula and flowers.
-Chelsea Farms Oyster Bar uses our edible flowers.
- Spring Wind has our herbs for acupuncturists.
- Bulk sales available for herbalists, practitioners, and acupuncturists.
- Wildish Botanicals in Portland
- Contact directly firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you teach classes?
Not currently. Consultations available for home gardens. I love discussing how our spaces can be enriched by plants.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- Pay Pal, Square, Venmo, Google Pay, cash, or check.
Do you do a Market?
We are not currently doing a regular market.